Friday, May 25, 2018

Morgan Freeman Accused of Sexual Harassment



Morgan Freeman quickly issued an apology without taking any responsibility or admitting wrongdoing.




From AFP:
Sixteen people -- eight of whom say they were victims -- described to CNN a range of troubling behavior by Freeman on production sets or promotional tours.

The downfall of Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein last October triggered a US reckoning over sexual harassment and abuse that has toppled a litany of powerful men across a variety of sectors including entertainment, politics and media.

The actor, who turns 81 next week, issued a quick apology after the news network published its report.

"Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy," Freeman said in a statement.

"I apologize to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected -- that was never my intent."
Hollywood has a lot of creeps.

I don't know what else there is to say.


No comments: